is a registered trademark of TP-Link Corporation Limited. TP-Link Corporation Limited. or its local relevant TP-Link affiliates ("TP-Link") provides for each purchased Product (the “Product”) this warranty (“Warranty”). The Warranty is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods. This Warranty does not therefore affect or replace the Consumer’s statutory rights under such applicable laws. TP-Link, according to this Warranty, represents and warrants that the Product and its accessories under normal use during the Warranty Period are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
1. The Warranty lasts and is provided in accordance with the respective local laws, and is only applicable if you have purchased the Product in local countries.
2. During the Warranty Period, TP-Link or its authorized service network (the list is available at the following address: www.neffos.com) will repair or replace, at TP-Link's option, the Product or any relevant parts thereof in the event that the Product is found to be defective. The repaired Product or the Product/part provided as a replacement for a defective Product/part shall be free from defect. Repair or replacement of a Product may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. The purchaser of the Product or his/her assignee ("Consumer") shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period. All defective replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of TP-Link.
3. Unless contrary to the respective local law, the Warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced Product/part shall continue for the remaining Warranty Period of the repaired Product or replacement thereof to the Consumer.
4. Upon request from TP-Link, the Consumer may be required to provide the purchase receipt or other documentation or information in respect of the date and place of purchase. In the event that the information is not presented or if it is incomplete or illegible, TP-Link reserves the right to refuse the Warranty service.
5. This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
• Normal wear and tear of the equipment.
• Defects and damages due to the equipment being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
• Any unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications being carried out.
• Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused.
• Defects or damage due to spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
• Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
6. Defects or damage due to spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
• If the serial number or warranty seal on the equipment has been defaced or removed.
• If any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of TP-Link.
• Without any proof of purchase.
7. This warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment that are owned by TP-Link or third parties or third parties for which an end-user license agreement or separate warranty/guarantee statements or exclusions are provided or intended to apply.
8. TP-Link is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data. Therefore TP-Link recommends the Consumer to back up the contents of his Product before delivering it to a TP-Link authorized center.
9. Except for the express warranties set forth above, TP-Link grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the Product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. To the extent permitted by local laws, TP-Link shall not be liable for the loss of use of the Product, inconvenience, loss or any other consequential damage, arising out of the use of, or inability to use the Product or for breach of any express or implied warranty.
10. This Warranty will be provided locally by the relevant TP-Link affiliates which are listed under the following address: www.neffos.com.